Friday, October 23, 2009

Spot the Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!

Do you think you can see it? We found the cutest pumpkin very quickly.

Dylan had his first trip to a pumpkin patch last night. I had to do some aimless driving during the day to find a patch for us to go to. The one I usually drive by on my way to work is not there this year so it was pretty funny as I drove around St. Pete trying to look for pumpkin patches. And just as a friend returned my call with an address, I passed the same one she was getting ready to tell me about. It was huge! Tons of pumpkins and plenty of places to get some great shots of the fam. We got the perfect pumpkins! A big one and an itty bitty baby one. We still haven't decided if we are going to paint or carve. Stay tuned to find out...I know you all are just on the edge of your seats waiting.

3 comments:

jag said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I WANT A HUG! Loved all the pics, but there's something really special about his expression in the one where he's smiling with Grandpa!

Niki said...

He's toooo cute!! Looks like he is ready for Halloween!

Pres-tone said...

Awwww, I guess he is pretty cute.