Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rays Fan Fest 2010

Last year when Dave and I went to Fan Fest I was pregnant. It's crazy how we are doing things again, just one year later, and sharing the moments with Dylan this time. Last year at Fan Fest we took a tour of the players locker room and ran the bases. This year, we didn't do the tour or the bases, but we got some pictures with Dave's favorite pitcher, Matt Garza (the other guy is Lance Cormier, who is also a pitcher, I believe). And...Dave even got him to sign his shirt. (If you couldn't tell that's what was going on in the picture)


1 comment:

Amy said...

Dylan told me he had a great time hangin with the ball players. lol I hope you guys have a great weekend. I'm look foward to hangin with my buddy next week. He's really started getting more and more vocal lately, and it cracks me up. I love his little voice, it's so sweet.