Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Break 2010...

What a needed break it was!!! My spring break was the week before Easter. We were lucky enough to enjoy a small vacation to Orlando. Dylan had his first trip to see Mickey Mouse. We headed to O'town on Thursday afternoon and he was stylin' in his vintage Mickey shirt (thanks to Jenna). It's kind of hard to see, but it's under there. As you can see from the picture, Dylan was so sweet to hold Mommy's sunglasses.

Once we got to the lovely hotel, Dylan had to go exploring, of course.


Dylan and Grandma were playing and dancing as we waited for a table at Bahama Breeze.


Friday morning we were off...to DISNEY WORLD!!! (I think I was more excited than anyone else)




I tried to get Dylan to protect himself and wear sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses, but...

He did finally settle on the hat, even if it was just for a short time. (better than nothing, I guess)

2 comments:

the byrds said...

I miss that cutie!!!!!!! (and you too mama!) :)

Nichole said...

Oh how wonderful! Baby (and mama) got to go to Disney! I am so proud!!