Saturday, January 15, 2011

Turkey Day 2010

Dave woke up very early on Thanksgiving to go fishing, so Dylan and I enjoyed the morning in our jammies and watched the Macy's Day Parade (I did my best to keep him interested and point out cool things).
This was one of the moments where he was really into it...

We also headed to the park to play for a bit...




Then had a little grub before heading to Grandma and Pop Pop's house...


We took some family photos in their backyard (Notice the cups Dylan is holding? Those were not props! He would not put them down. He was determined to have them in the pictures too!)





Dave thinks he's funny...

We were lucky enough to have Aunt Samma visiting all the way from Houston, so we got some quality time with her!

Not quite sure if my battery died or what, but for some reason I have no dinner pictures! We did actually eat a delicious turkey dinner, I promise.

No comments: