Monday, August 2, 2010

Not Just Dylan's Birthday...

Did I ever mention June is the BUSIEST month for us?? Just so happens that my birthday, my mom's birthday, my brother-in-laws birthday, my older sister's birthday, my niece's birthday, and Dylan's birthday are all within 10 days! And...don't forget to throw in father's day and our anniversary. SO, June is usually pretty crazy for us. The tradition has been that we just do one BIG celebration together and knock 'em all out at the same time. Since mom was in town for Dylan's birthday, the other sisters headed to Saint Pete, and we had dinner at Ceviche. Didn't get any good shots at the restaurant, but we headed across the street to the yacht club afterwards and sat up at the tiki hut to have some beverages and watch the cool storm rolling in.

The four birthday girls...

The birthday boy (with Daddy and Steve)...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I don't know about those guys, but man is that a good-looking group of ladies!