Thursday, September 24, 2009

#1 Fan






On Tuesday, September 22, Dave and I took Dylan to his very first Rays game. Dave had gotten him the cutest outfit so I got him dressed and off we went. I was so excited to get back to the peanuts and hot dogs. I hadn't gone to a game since I was pregnant, so it was a little bit of a first for me too!

As we entered, someone who worked at the stadium invited us to guest services to get a special pin indicating his very first Rays game.

We had the best time introducing him to some of our season ticket holder friends who sit around us. Mrs. Edie burped and snuggled with him for the last couple of innings.

And, on Tuesdays, the crowd gets to walk across the field at the end of the game to exit. We even got a quick pic with Raymond, the mascot! What a special outing for us as a family. It was a ton of fun.

Oh, and Dylan does not seem to be such a good luck charm as the Rays lost to Seattle 4-3.

No comments: