Monday, September 21, 2009

Poops!...I did it again...





My niece, also known as babysitter in training, is so wonderful with her cousin! Upon returning from her little fishing trip with Uncle Dave, she really wanted to hold Dylan. Now, she has held him before...many times, but this time was different! She hadn't experienced any leaky diapers and I, of course, had never mentioned it. You can see where I'm going with this. It happened, and she was a true champ about it, even though it was on her new Green Day shirt that her dad had gotten for her from the concert!! She thought it was funny and then continued to help me do the nightly duties. She wanted to know how to do everything, from bathing, to jammies, to reading books. What a great helper! Can't wait for her to get a little older and use her skills frequently!!

1 comment:

KNorse said...

There's only a minor fee for such babysitting services - it's a good thing he's so cute or it would be more!