Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Bucs stop here!!




Although Dave and I are season ticket holders for the Bucs, we probably won't be heading to many games together this year. We were told that Dylan would need to have a ticket too. Can you imagine?? A $65 dollar ticket for a baby who can't even sit in his own seat anyways?? "Yes ma'am" is what I was told. So, for the first game against the Cowboys, Dylan and I went to my friend Liz's house.

Bryce(Liz's son) was so sweet with Dylan holding his hand and blotting the spit bubbles off of his chin. It was so cute. Unfortunately, all Dylans cheering didn't help the Bucs much as they ended up losing the game. Despite the loss, We enjoyed watching the game in the nice air conditioning (Dave said it was unbearable at the stadium) and chowing down on some good food with our friends.

1 comment:

the byrds said...

Look at that sweet baby!! We are getting together next week! :)

Give him lots of kisses for me.